Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Boho @ Terrain by Sarah Park Events

If your getting married and you live in Maryland, or not, you need to check out my great friend Sarah from Sarah Park Events! She is a new up and coming Stylist that I know is just going to blow up real soon! Every time we work together I say this one is my fav, and then we do another collaboration together and I say, no this is my fav, and well I'm sure you get what happens the next time we work together. I really don't know how she does it, but I am so glad I get to be a part, big or small, of most of her photo shoots! This is one was featured on "Green Wedding Shoes", a bright eclectic boho mix done at Terrain, and a huge surprise.....this couple actually got engaged at the shoot! How awesome to have those images of getting popped the question huh?





















Photography: Tim & Lauren Fair Photography
Floral Design: Oleander Florals + Events
Event Design: Sarah Park Events
Stationery Design: Miss Wyolene
Popsicle: Lil Pop Shop
Pie: Magpie
Dress: BHLDN
Models: Brandon Walcott, Gillian Rhoads & Jessica Libor





No comments:

Post a Comment