Thursday, April 24, 2014

The new logo!

If you have been following along then you know that I've finally divided my rentals from my retail.
The process is grueling and probably the reason I've been putting it off so long! Taking pictures of inventory is the easy part, staging room scenes....not so easy, and not such a fast process! I'm being over the top picky about every little detail and changing my mind on every thing at least 30 times. The trick is getting the branding to flow with the look of everything else, and since House of Presley will be offering all vintage styles, the website is going to take some time,  a lot of time! First step is the logo and thankfully I have a very patient and amazing graphic designer! For now you can find our retail items on One Kings Lane, Chairish and on our new Facebook page for House of Presley
Stay tuned.....!

No comments:

Post a Comment