Wednesday, December 4, 2013

ENCHANTED GARDEN with Sarah Park Events

A little over a year ago I  decided to rent a beautiful newish farm house out in the middle of pretty much nowhere, until I find that perfect house or perfect piece of land.....and hit the lottery, I have high expectations now thanks to Pinterest! So I had no idea until after living here for a few months that there was a hidden gem of scenery right in my own back yard, and along with that comes a beautiful white horse named Misty! I did notice her, luckily I get to see her when I look out my windows, but what I didn't see was the amazing lake surrounded by acres of greenery and trees, and gorgeous flowers. It only seemed necessary that this would be the perfect place for a spring garden shoot, and the best part was I only had to lug my furniture down the hill....and then right back up!! Sarah Park Events created and styled the vision, along  with gorgeous garden flowers from Mobtown Florals. Since it was on a Tuesday, the day I have my nephew, it was a perfect excuse to basically have a "free" photo shoot of him too, the perks of this job! It turned out better then we could have imagined and I'm so lucky to get to enjoy this every day! Check out more of this shoot featured on "The Wedding Chicks."


















Photographer: Julie Lim Photography
Venue: Joshua's Meadow Farm
Hair & Makeup: Airbrush by Ariel Lewis
Bridal Shop: Garnish Boutique
Cake: Wegmans
Flowers: Mobtown Florals
Stationery: Little Bit Heart
Prop and Furniture Rentals: Rusty Love Vintage Rentals

No comments:

Post a Comment