Thursday, February 16, 2012

I had quite a few brides tell me lately that this is what they want in place of the traditional flower bouquet. While this trend is becoming more popular I can't ever see it fading for the simple fact that these are just breath taking, not to mention a great conversation piece. What Bride wouldn't want something like this that she could keep forever? I'm thinking about making one just for myself to display in my china cabinet! I'm sure a lot of us have a Brooch or two that was passed down, these obviously require more than just a few. So for the Bride's that don't have the time to search all over the place for Brooch's, I'm excited to say Rusty Love will soon be adding a few bouquets to the inventory! Take a look, the second bouquet was country singer, Miranda Lambert's.






{images via Pinterest}

No comments:

Post a Comment